Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Spell with Pictures

I
L O V E
T e D D Y
B E A R S

I was reading my favorite blogs this morning... and Sarah P posted this cool site where you can spell out any word using photos from Flickr! Isn't that neat?

You may wonder how long it takes me to read all my blogs... well actually it doesn't take all that long. I don't go to every blog listed in my links to see if anyone has updated their blogs. I use a blog reader that tells me who's updated. I use Googles Reader as I use a lot of Google stuff. I've used Bloglines and it is a good one also. Some people also add Feedblitz to their blogs (like I did) so anyone can subscribe to a blog and be notified in their email when the blog has been updated.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home