Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, August 27, 2007

Making a little extra money

My husband has been on this list for AIM - a marketing company that has an office here in Chicago. He's been paid $100 and more for his opinion on trucks, cars and even video games. They finally called me and I got paid $100 for my opinion on washing machines!

For these surveys, you have to go to a place - usually a hotel - where they have products set up in a room (or parking lot) and you stay for a couple of hours and then give your opinions.

I thought there was probably a way to do this online too - so I searched....

I found a few - most a did not like. One I DID like! I finally got my account up to $50 so I am eligible for a payout. They pay on the 1st and 15th of the month via Paypal.

I have not even told my closest friends about this yet... because I wanted to wait to see if they actually pay out. I'll be sure to let you know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home