Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, August 20, 2007

1st Annual Softie Thanksgiving Day Parade!

My friend Lisa Thoms - Twin Cubs and QDPatooties - gets the most awesome ideas! She is hosting the First Annual Softie Thanksgiving Day Parade!

As a kid, my Mom always had the Macy's Day Parade on TV while she cooked Thanksgiving Day dinner - and now I can't cook the turkey unless I have it on too!


I have something very special in mind for this event.... it will be available for sale on the day of "The Parade" too! Click on the photo for more info about this fun event!

3 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger tea time and roses said...

    Well Hello!

    My name is Beverly, and I just discovered your site and beautiful bears!! I am suppose to be on a much needed blogging break, but I have to sneak to the computer every now and then... I will be back blogging on September 1.. I do not design bears, though you have so inspired me!! I am a bear collector, I just love teddy bears! I also love crafts of all sorts, and have my hands in a little of everything from knitting to papercrafts, sewing and fiber arts. I simply love all things handmade beautifully... and beautiful work do you do! I will be visiting again very soon, and I am thinking of adding various artist to my blog so my readers can experience a wide variety of talented artist and crafters...

    Have a lovely day...

    Beverly

     
  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Laura Lynn,
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun! I am looking forward to seeing your Parade entry!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

     
  • At August 23, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Hi Beverly! Thank you for your sweet words about my bears :) If you'd like to try your hand at making a bear... take a peek at the patterns on my other site: www.FreeTeddyBearPatterns.NET

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home