Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sneak Preview... Chippy!! ADOPTED

Hi!

I'm working on several bears... most of them are special order "kids"... but Chippy just jumped in front to get his ears on this afternoon :)

Chippy is one of my "Pocket Bears"... little 6" bears without pawpads. He is also part of the "Patchwork Bears" as he was created from all different colors and types of mohair.

I plan to list him on eBay on Friday starting at $24.95 but if you want to adopt him at his website price ($65) before he goes to eBay, just let me know! http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/order.html

Back to the mohair!!
Hugz,
Laura

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2007 , Blogger Chrissi said...

    Laura Lynn, Chippy is such a sweetie pie!! I love your multi toned bears...so creative!

    HUGS,
    Chrissi

     
  • At June 07, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Chrissi!! They are so much fun to create - I never know what they will look like!

    Hugz,
    Laura Lynn

     
  • At June 12, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Another cutie! I love the color and the name which makes him especially sweet!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home