Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged again!! Wanna play???

This time I was tagged by ZanyMayd (Cheryl). I'll name 7 of the things I wanted to be when I grew up... (I'm still waiting to grow up by the way LOL!!!)

1) Veterinarian
2) Pet store owner or manager
3) Horse trainer
4) Photographer for National Geographic
5) Police Officer (my dad was for 27 years!)
6) Private detective (Nancy Drew books were my favorite!)
7) Rock star (although I can't sing a note or play an instrument!)

Do you wanna play???? If you do, post on your blog and post a comment here so we can all see!

Hugz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home