Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, May 17, 2007

2 new Bears!!!



Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't get these done as "sneak peeks"! I've been spending a lot of time caring for our Girl Isis who is doing very well :)

Waffles is a new design... a 5" mini bear available on eBay.

RazzBeary is a 10" bear available on Bid4Bears - an all teddy bear auction site owned and run by teddy bear artist Nancy Tillberg.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2007 , Blogger Yvette said...

    These are both dariling! I love Razzberry's fur - It is such a beautiful color!
    And I like Waffles' name! :o)

    I am so glad that your baby Isis is doing better. I know how scarry that can be!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home