Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Saturday, June 2, 2007

2007 Show Schedule finally updated!


I've finally updated my 2007 Teddy Bear Show schedule! You probably thought ... if you have looked at my shows page at all this year... that I wasn't going to do any shows in 2007. Well... actually I'll be doing THREE!

You will be able to see the Teddies by Laura Lynn "in the fur" in Wells Beach, ME, Kansas City, MO and Schaumburg, IL (Chicago)
More info can be found here. I'd LOVE to meet you if you are able to go!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At June 12, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh, I've always wanted to do the October Schaumburg show. Maybe I'll get there someday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home