Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm Back!!

I'm back from my Mom's and well rested :) Silly me forgot to take my camera.... but I DID work on bears! I didn't finish any one bear... but did little bits of work on a lot.

I'm getting ready for the 2nd Annual Maine Teddy Bear Show and would like to bring a dozen of my little Pocket Bears. Of course, I still want to bring new bears to my website and eBay... the little guy in the center will get there soon... after he can hear!

Mom apologized that we didn't really "do" anything... and I told her that THIS was exactly what I needed... to NOT do anything LOL!

One fact I found amusing.... Mom was glad I brought the sewing machine down.... as she had some mending that needed to be done... and buttons to be sewn on. Hmmmm... isn't the MOM supposed to do that for the KID... not the other way around? LOL!!!!!!


2 Comments:

  • At July 05, 2007 , Blogger Yvette said...

    It sounds like you had a wonderful time!
    I can't wait to see what comes out of the baggies!! Adorable little bears I bet!! :o)

     
  • At July 05, 2007 , Blogger BumbleVee said...

    Not my Mom either Laura .. she sewed only by hand and never owned a machine. She didn't "do" mending really.
    I only learned to sew on one recently myself and certainly can't say I know what I am doing except to go around my doll parts.....
    ..but... I am going to take some lessons beginning in September for my new machine, so I may learn to sew finally.
    oooh.... look at all those interesting little baggies!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home