Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, August 30, 2007

OK... let's get back to bears!

I really have been making bears.... they just have not made it to my site! September 8th is the Teddy Bear Jubilee teddy bear show in Kansas City. I'm trying real hard to not have an empty looking table!


I did want to mention, though... that I have designed a new collection - the "Olde Friends Collection" Some of my first bears were old looking bears - and I wanted to start creating more of these bears again. Don't worry though...I'll still be creating my current style of bears too!


Here's a sneak peek of the first bear in the "Olde Friends Collection"


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home