Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, August 31, 2007

Displaying your Bears!

A huge part of collecting artist bears for me is the fun in changing my displays - and especially finding new ways to display my bears.

In the beginning.. I had trouble trying to think of ways to do this. I needed a "jumpstart" of sorts :)

So off I went to my best friend Nancy's house.... She is the one who was responsible for bringing me into the world of teddy bear collecting for adults in general - and artist bears particularly. I've always LOVED how she's able to put together displays.... and make it look effortless! She has a wonderful talent for this.

I decided to bring my camera - and take photos..... Here are some photos of bear displays in Nancy's house I've taken over the years. I'll just post a few right now....

Bookcase




Tick Tock


Drysink in Dining Room


Hall Entryway at Christmas

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At August 31, 2007 , Blogger Yvette said...

    what wonderful displays. Thanks for sharing them

    I love the shelf with the shoes! Bears and shoes - what a great collection - can't get much better unless of course you added chocolate and dolls :O)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home