Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Displaying your Bears


When I first started collecting bears, they were all in natural colors. As time went on, however, I started adding non-traditionally colored bears (and bunnies!)

One of my favorite colors is purple. You may have noticed how many purple bears and bunnies I make LOL!

Another way to display your bears, if you have bears of non-traditional colors - is to group similarly colored bears together!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At September 19, 2007 , Blogger Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

    Hi Laura,

    Love the Purple Bear, I wish I would have kept more of my bears, I think I have one that I had made for My Mom.... can't wait to see your sweet temptation bears coming soon.... I will keep watching.
    cheryl

     
  • At September 20, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Laura Lynn,
    I just stopped by to say that your BLOG is GORGEOUS!!! I love the look. It makes me wish I knew some HTML!!!

     
  • At September 20, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Hi Cheryl, thanks so much! That large purple bear - Amethyst was made my Linda Klay. I've admired her work for years in the teddy magazines. I was finally able to meet her in person at the Maine Teddy Bear Show this past summer, so of course had to get one of her bears LOL!

    Jenny Lynn is the ONLY bear (well, bunny) of my own that I have kept. As bearmaking is my full time job, I don't get that luxury very often.

    Lisa thank you! It was you who inspired me ya know ;) You showed us on your blog where to go to learn how to change our blogs from 2 columns to 3 columns.

     
  • At September 23, 2007 , Blogger 81 stamping said...

    hi Laura,
    I love all my bears made by you especially Mia. I would love to see your purple bears.
    I love your sweet temptation.
    thanks for making bears they are the joy of my bear life.
    bear hugs,
    Mary

     
  • At September 24, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you so much Mary! I'll have to go thru my Flckr account to try to find all my purple bears :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home