Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, June 2, 2008

New Bear & Bunny!.... ADOPTED!



As promised I have the preview for the "new kids"!

The first two photos are of the same bunny - a little mini bunny named Chocolate Bunny Cream! He measures 5" tall standing, 3.75" tall sitting. He is fully disc and pin jointed and is free standing. He will be going up on my website in a day or so when I get a chance to take his "official portraits" - but he IS also available right now if you just can't wait :) His adoption fee is $110 plus shipping.

CC is shown in the last photo. He is a 6" Patchwork Pocket Bear and totally one of a kind. He would measure 6" tall if he could stand, but he prefers to sit as he has a bent leg design. CC will go up on eBay after he gets his "official portraits" with a starting bid of $49.95. If you want to snatch him up before he gets there, his adoption fee would be $65 plus shipping.

If you click on each photo, you can see the larger version.

You can just drop me an email at bears@TeddiesbyLauraLynn.com if you are interested in adopting either. Most of all, I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos!

Many hugz,
Laura Lynn

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At June 03, 2008 , Blogger gail said...

    Hi Laura,,,love the new additions!. The bunny is so sweet.I love stopping by and seeing your work. I am sorry to hear about your uncle though... gail

     
  • At June 04, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Love your new "arrivals" but also sorry to hear about your Uncle.

    Maybe this will make your day better. I selected you as one of five people to receive the Arte y Pico Award. The award is meant for people who inspire others through their creative spirit. To pick up your award, visit my Blog and read today's post where I talk about how much you inspire me.

     
  • At June 15, 2008 , Blogger Louise Peers said...

    Hi Laura ,This little bunny is sooo swet .Love bunnies ,
    hugs,Louise x

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home