Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Catching up.....

Hi!

First I apologize... if you have tried to email me, I may or may not have received your email on time. I've been trying to catch up with some emails that I should have received days ago. I think the problem is solved though.

I know the post right before this was about a small change I had made to the website. Well, not long after that - I realized that although it was faster for me... I just didn't care for it! So, it's back to almost what it was like before :) (I've warned my husband that he should be glad that I can no longer rearrange furniture LOL!!!)

I'm looking forward to a small break. I'm going to leave my husband here to hold down the fort -- and going to visit my Mom in Kentucky for a few days!! I've had enough of this snow, let me tell ya! Although it's gone now... today there were a few flakes trying to come down again! I can't wait to see her - and to introduce her to my new helper - Sequoya! Of course, I'll be bringing some bears down to work on. I can't stand to not have something for my hands to do.

Have a great weekend if I don't get a chance to come back before then!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home