Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Winter is almost over.... and then.....





















DOWN she goes.......

I swear, the ice will all be melted by the end of this week, and I have not had one accident this entire cold, snowy, icy winter... but this weekend I slipped and fell.

I was taking my Girls out and slipped on some ice in the back yard that was covered by a very thin layer of snow.

I really messed my knee up and couldn't walk -- but it's healing up now.

It was very annoying... as I hate to ask other people to do things for me.

This photo I found on Flickr. Isn't it cool? Photography and Flickr are one of my hobbies that I don't have as much time for as I'd like.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home