Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, January 21, 2008

MIA Again!

Hi!

I'm here - really I am! :) I've been busy trying to work on some special order bears... some are done, some almost are! I like to try to photograph several at a time because the set up and tear down of the "studio" takes so much time.

When I have been on the computer... I've used that time searching for young Chihuahuas in rescue and foster care. Hoping that one will join our family soon!

I've sent in my application for one little cutie that seems right for our family. We'll have to see how it goes. They have quite a few people who have applied for her... so my fingers are crossed!

3 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2008 , Blogger Ruth said...

    Best of luck with the Chi' Laura Lynn ; I have a weeny little girl , Delphi, myself . They are such adorable babies ! :0)
    Mini Hugs , Ruth

     
  • At January 25, 2008 , Blogger Nancy D said...

    Hope you hear soon about the doggie. I have been checking the Florida Dachshund Rescue on a regular basis. Not really ready for another yet but a pic may reach out to me-you never know.

     
  • At January 31, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Ruth and Nancy!

    Things are looking good! We just have the home visit to pass and then we are approved. We got to meet her last Sunday - oh my gosh she is SUCH a little cuddle bug!

    We should know by next week sometime :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home