Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, January 4, 2008

First week of 2008!

Oh man has it been COLD this week! To give you an idea... when I took my Girls out this morning I was thrilled that it was 24 degrees outside. Glad to know that we've got a heat wave here LOL!!!

This week was a little funky, as we had New Year's day on Tuesday. That meant that hubby was home early on Monday and off on Tuesday - so the work week was really off. (not complaining here!)

I DID manage to finally finish and send off a bear to Teddy Bear & Friends - along with the pattern and instructions. I won't spoil the surprise, but it should be published in the March/April issue. I'm still working on some special order bears - and trying to get the studio in order. (a constant struggle)

Although I had a wonderful time with hubby this week (we stay home on NYEve and watch movies all night!) I'm looking forward to next week -- back to a full week of working in the studio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home