Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What's New for 2008?

Do you make New Year's Resolutions? I don't actually make "resolutions" but I do write out a list of goals that would be nice to aim for. I guess by looking at it that way... if I don't achieve everything I don't feel like I "failed" LOL!!

I realized that in December I really neglected my blog... due to not feeling well, deadlines and getting ready for the holidays. But keeping this updated is one of the things that I want to get better at. In fact, I see that I've been tagged a couple of times :) I still want to play even if I'm terribly late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home