Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello, My Name is Laura and I am a Teddy Bear Magazine-a-holic

I can't help it, I am addicted to teddy bear magazines! I subscribe to the US magazines: Teddy Bear & Friends and Teddy Bear Review. I love seeing all the new bears every other month and reading about what is going on in the bear world.

I mentioned last month that I was honored to be profiled in the British magazine Teddy Bear Club International. I have since subscribed :) I decided to go with both the actual mailed subscription and also the Imag. I wanted the Imag so I could have access to the past issues that are available. They go back to August of 2006.

This morning I finally had a chance to browse a little bit thru a back issue or two! It was so cool. If you turn your speakers on, you will "hear" the page turning as you go to the next page. Too funny! Now yes, the print is a little small when you are on the main page setting of seeing the "open magazine", but just click your mouse on the page and it zooms you in for easy reading.

I love my US magazines too! I have most of the back issues of TB&F and TBR from collecting the ones I was missing on eBay. I have a large stack of duplicate back issues too... why? So I can pass them out around town! You can't find teddy magazines on the newsstands anymore - not even in Barnes & Noble! I leave them around town in the hopes that one may find their way into the hands of someone who discovers that they love to collect artist teddy bears - they just needed someone to tell them about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home