Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Inspiraton for my Next Bear


Candy Corn
Originally uploaded by ಌ♥Jewellove♥ಌ
One of my hobbies is photography. So one of my favorite websites is Flickr!

I was surfing Flickr the other day and came across this photo by ಌ♥Jewellove♥ಌ and was inspired for my next bear and free pattern!

Hopefully I'll have the prototype done by the end of the week.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love *Flickr* too and am totally addicted.

    Saw your Blog in Teddy Bear and Friends latest issue - November/December. Nice write-up - great job!

     
  • At October 11, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thanks Lisa! It was a total surprise to me until about 10 days ago. Mindy had it all written up and then emailed me to be sure it was OK to quote me. I thought YOUR blog really should have been on there!

     
  • At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Laura Lynn, I saw your article in the TB&F mag. I love your teddies and blog. i've just set my blog up. Would your care to swap blog links with me.(joannesweebears.blogspot.com)
    Joanne

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home