Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Show Added! October 20th - Elgin, IL

Saturday, October 20th from 8:30am - 2:30pm. Epworth United Methodist Church in Elgin, IL. NW corner of Randall Rd. & Highland Ave.

It's not a bear show... but a church bazaar. One of my neighbors helps out at her church and they were looking for artists for their show. This church happens to be just down the street about 1 1/2 miles from me, so I said yes.

The big Schaumburg ABC OctoBear Faire is the following weekend. Since I've been busy getting ready for that... I'll have enough for the bazaar without going crazy (I think LOL!)

I realize that there may not be many artist bear collectors - and that's OK! My main purpose is to get artist bears "out there". I plan on having fliers explaining about artist bears... and I have a large stack of both US magazines: Teddy Bear & Friends and Teddy Bear Review that I'll be giving away too.

Oh, I forgot to mention!!!! I'm going to start giving teddy bear making classes in my home! The bazaar will be a great way to start to advertise this to the neighborhood as well :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home