Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, September 24, 2007

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Saturday was housecleaning/grocery/laundry day for me. Sunday we went to Bob's parents' house to make applesauce.

Bob just LOVES his mom's homemade applesauce, so we've made it a fall tradition to go to their house in September or so to make up a big batch to freeze. We had a nice barBQ lunch afterwards too.

Today is Monday which means back to bears! I must be one of the few people who enjoy Mondays LOL!

1 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2007 , Blogger Bev said...

    yes, when I worked in a corporate job I used to work all week and play on the weekends....now I get to play all week and work the occasional weekend (shows are the work part!)

    looking forward to your new pieces!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home