Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bear Show Sneek Peeks!

Hi everyone!

I know there have not been very many new bears on the website - I apologize! I've been busy working on orders and getting ready for my last two shows of the year - the last 2 weekends of October.

I think part of the fun of going to a show is the surprise when you see all the bears! I just can't resist, though, sharing just a little bit of who is ready for the shows so far.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2007 , Blogger Bev said...

    CUTE! (and my, you HAVE been busy!!)

    and I see you were one of the featured blogs in the new TB&F magazine article

    Way to go!

     
  • At October 11, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Hi Bev, thanks! Looking forward to the shows but also to November when I can list all my "kids" on my website right away :)

     
  • At October 11, 2007 , Blogger BumbleVee said...

    Wow! have u ever been busy!

    A bevy of cute little bears...

     
  • At October 15, 2007 , Blogger All Bear by Paula said...

    What a lovely crop! You have been a busy bee ... good luck with your shows!!

     
  • At October 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mary said,
    cute bears . I love them . Wish I could go to your shows. I loved the Ann /Arbor one but you were not there. I did get my picture in the local paper of me at the show!!!!
    the pink one is adorable
    bear hugs

     
  • At October 23, 2007 , Blogger ~Country Bears~ said...

    Oh LL, look at all those GORGEOUS faces!! I LOVED your Candy Corn bear - just adorable!! xx

     
  • At October 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a cute little display of faces. Love how they all go together. And I'm so impressed by your productivity. (And daunted by it.) I need you to be my efficiency coach!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home