Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank you ALL for a great 2007!



I love this photo - it's how I'm feeling right now. The year is almost done and I'd love to just curl up by the fireplace (except that's at our old house - our current house does not have one!)

On this last day of 2007 I want to take a moment to say a HUGE "Thank You!" to all of you who have both adopted my bears or even just enjoyed seeing their photos.

"They" say that your ideal career would be something that you would do even if you had a million dollars and did not "have" to work.

Well, thanks to all of you, I am able to do this - THANK YOU!!

If I was a millionaire, I would still be creating my bears and finding new homes for them.

I apologize for not posting posts... or bears for so long! I have been working (and still am) on some special request bears, projects for magazines and have also been a little under the weather during the month of December. (no worries, just flu/cold!) I'm hoping that 2008 will start off with more bears being born soon!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I wish you a very Happy & Healthy 2008!!!

HUGE bear hugz,
Laura Lynn

2 Comments:

  • At January 04, 2008 , Blogger Yvette said...

    What a sweet photo!
    Happy New Year to you. I hope all your dreams come true! :o)

     
  • At January 10, 2008 , Blogger Raggy Rat said...

    aww i hamper after a greymound ... but my babies are all still a bit small yet ...
    happy new year and thanks for popping by my blog - see you at hugglets in feb ???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home