Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, January 7, 2008

Gettin' the New Year Going!

It doesn't seem like the "new year" to me until things get back to a normal schedule around here. Last week was a short work week for Hubby (thus for me too). Weekends I normally use to get housework done, laundry, grocery shopping...

This weekend I also used to try to get myself set for the New Year!

My studio is re-organized... yes, again! I've got my goals written out. I have been working my way towards keeping some of them. I may actually keep more of them this year as I'm hoping to remember to keep going back and re-reading my goals list to keep it fresh in my mind.

I have my Write Board calendar all set.... my "to do" write board all set... now I need to get my rear in gear!

It sure feels good to at least try to get all organized and set LOL!!!

3 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2008 , Blogger Tami Eveslage said...

    Sounds like you are going to have a great year. Sigh, I wish I could get organized!!

     
  • At January 09, 2008 , Blogger Mutz said...

    Would love to know what your goals are for the New Year! Maybe a good topic for one of our chat rooms. (Not that I have had time for those lately)
    TTFN
    AMy

     
  • At January 11, 2008 , Blogger Bev said...

    looks like you've been busy on your blog too! Nice new color--my main goal this year is to use up what I have -- so far so good -- looking forward to seeing new bears from you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home