Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, January 4, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged (a while ago) by two wonderful artists - Chantal Giroux of Chantal Bears and Tami Eveslage of Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears.

I am to write five random things about myself, then tag five others to do the same . . . I think it's a neat way to learn more about everyone.

1) I used to be a photographer - my favorite subjects were pets and cars.
2) I drag race my Trans Am!
3) I love to read mysteries.
4) I've been on safari (twice) into the Amazon Jungle in Brazil
5) I'm hypoglycemic and cannot eat sugar

Now I get to Tag five people! It is so hard to choose as I know so many wonderfully talented bear artists! Here is who I am choosing. If you choose not to participate, I totally understand! It took me this long to finally get around to it myself :)

1) Amy - Mutz's Tootsz
2) Jennifer - Nimbleknot
3) Yvette - Y Daydream? Designs
4) Christine Pike
5) Krista - K Pawz Creations

HERE ARE THE RULES:
Post these rules on your Blog.
Link to your Tagger. This is a wonderful PR tool for the GOOGLE search engines. HENCE THE NAME TAGGED!
Share 5 facts about yourself on your Blog. Some facts can be random & some unusual. Sharing on Tagger's Blog is optional.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
Let them know they are Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog

*The INTERNET TAG GAME is a clever way to social network promotional (PR) links. It's a good thing! *Remember if you keep getting tagged & you're very busy at least your RANDOM 5 are good to go again & again & again...

1 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2008 , Blogger Mutz said...

    Hi Laura,
    Sounds like fun! I'll try to get around to it in the next few days.
    Amy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home