Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Look to Blog... and already not keeping with Resolutions....

Well, I have given my blog a face lift! But I have to admit that I am not doing well with trying to keep my new 2008 goals.

My primary goal for 2008 (since Amy asked!) is to try to not get so distracted from doing the work that really needs to be done.

Giving my blog a face lift .... no ... it did not really need to get done. But it was driving me CRAZY! The image at the top was off center (that only took an HOUR to figure out in the html coding!) and the whole layout just wasn't quite the look I wanted.

Since I was at it anyways - I updated the graphics and color for Valentine's Day. That was the easy part :)

One of my favorite Disney movies is "Finding Nemo". I swear sometimes they developed Dory from watching me try to work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home