Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sales Taxes are DONE!

One major paperwork chore done.... one larger one to go!

This is the part of the bear business that is NOT fun - paperwork! Especially when you procrastinate on it.

But yesterday I finished up the paperwork for sales taxes for 2007 and the check is in the mail, whohoo! Now I need to finish up all the other book keeping.. yuck!

I'm hoping to keep up on it this new year (yes, I say that every new year LOL!) But I think in the past I had set goals for myself that were hard to keep to - and so I did nothing. I've set my sights a little lower this year (ie: not as often) and I'm hoping that it's something I'll stick to!

I get the pleasure of going to the grocery store today too (I'm being sarcastic there). The sales taxes took a bit longer than I anticipated yesterday.

I sure hope I don't put it off this coming weekend! I hate doing these chores during the week when I could be making bears!

But although it's cold here in Chicago today (17°F/-8°C) the sun is out!!! Maybe today IS a better day to be running around :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home