Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Small Changes to Website

Although I have fun "playing" with my website - it is very time consuming. Right now I need all the time I can find to make bears!

Last night I figured out another way to cut down on the time it takes to add new bears to my website. (Originally it would take over an hour to add a bear to my site!)

I have added a "Flickr Badge" of the available bears to my Bears for Adoption page.

A "Flickr Badge" automatically displays photos that you have chosen from your Flickr account. Since I upload my photos to Flickr anyways, it made good sense to me.

I just had to make the badge code one time, it adjusts the photos as I add them. I do my website myself - and I do it by writing code by hand. I don't use a program. Less time "coding" means more time for bears! I hope you still enjoy visiting my website!!

7 Comments:

  • At March 16, 2008 , Blogger gail said...

    Hi Laura, I just got back from Chicago. Literally 15 minutes ago. LOL I saw your post. Thanks for the compliment for my tiarra. I had alot of fun making it. I had a blast in Chicago. I met 18 women I have only know online. We stayed in a 3story/ 3apt brownstone downtown. Its like we had know each other for years. I also saw you are selling some mohair. I need to take a look at your link to that in a little bit. I may need to get some. lol ALSO, I saw you fell on the ice. I really hope your feeling alot better.!! I am in Arizona, so not to much of that. Take care,,, talk to you soon..........happy creating. gail

     
  • At March 16, 2008 , Blogger Nancy D said...

    I wish I didn't have to spend so much time on the computer too. But-what would we do without it. I clicked on the link for the mohair. It went to ebay but no items for sale. Did you already sell them?

     
  • At March 17, 2008 , Blogger Kelly said...

    Hi Laura, congrats on the cover! Such a cute blog, I am adding you to my link list!

    Hugs, Kelly

     
  • At March 21, 2008 , Blogger gail said...

    Hi Laura, I also went to your ebay site and didnt see any mohair listed. Would you by any chance have a light pink color you are parting with? Happy Easter...pink hugs, gail

     
  • At April 01, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Sorry Gail and Nancy :(

    My auctions had already ended by the time you saw them I guess. I get impatient with long running auctions and listed them for just 3 days.

    Sorry Gail, all I have left in pink are scraps.

     
  • At April 01, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Kelly, thanks so much!!! I'm adding you to mine also :)

     
  • At April 21, 2008 , Blogger Lori V said...

    nice blog, thanks for sharing the flicker info. I spend way to much time trying to put pictures on and get annoyed that I've wasted so much time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home