Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another New Bear Plus.....


Toffee is another bear that I've just added to the website. He's a 10" 2 toned bear with hand shading added to his face. Toffee can be seen on the Bears for Adoption page. If you looked earlier today after I sent out an email... he wasn't there (duh!!) I added him but forgot to "save" it so it didn't "stick". He's there now though :)

I'm also helping a friend sell some of her artist bears on eBay for her. They are for sale under my other ebay ID that I use for our "household items" since these bears were not created by myself. You can find them here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home