Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Schaumburg Show!

Yep, it's been a while again. I'm a bit behind on some special order bears... and I feel guilty if I spend time on my blog when I need to be making bears.

Last Saturday though was the ABC Teddy Bear Show in Schaumburg, IL (my back yard!) ABC has decided to cut down their Schaumburg shows to once a year instead of having a spring and fall show. I was not going to be in town this weekend so I didn't sign up for a table.

Then my out of town plans changed so I certainly attended as a collector! As usual, I was too busy looking at all the bears and chatting with everyone to remember to take photos... until near the end of the show! I was able to get a few photos and put them into my Flickr account. Just click on that show photo below to go to the rest of the pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home