Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back from the Bear Show!


I am back from the teddy bear show in New Hampshire and boy am I tired! I had a GREAT time! I only brought back 3 bears and hope to get them listed on my website on Wednesday. (2 - 14" bears: the polar and grey & black bear and the 10" class prototype)

If you'd like to see more show photos and a couple of videos of the show, hop over to my Facebook page and take a look right here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teddies-by-Laura-Lynns-Teddy-Bears/190754508657?v=wall

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2010 , Blogger Heather said...

    Congrats on a successful show!!!

     
  • At April 21, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Laura! The Bear show looked like a lot of fun...I wish I could have gone...pretty soon the shows will start up in my area and I hope to go to a few...I'm so glad you did well there! Have a super day! hugs, Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home