Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, March 12, 2010

Do you ever walk into a room....

and then forget why you went in there? How about the computer? I have gotten online a half a dozen times this morning with the intent to post about the new mini bunny I finished.... but forgot why I came here (online) and went off in a dozen different directions!

SO.... this time I tried to keep my blinders on and go straight to my blog...well, almost straight here. But at least I didn't forget why I came here before leaving!

I'd like you to meet Daisy... my newest miniature bunny and a new design as well. She's currently looking for her new love in my Artfire Shop (and no, you do not need to sign up to adopt her there!)

I've got another Pocket Bear who is finished and will have photos soon.. and I'm trying out a new design for teddy bear pins. We'll see if I remember to come here when I have them ready!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home