Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What to Work on Next????

Well, today I'm working on more teddy bear ornaments, but I've got so many ideas in my head that I don't know what I want to work on next! So many bears are living in my imagination right now...There's a sweet mini white bear, a new puppy, an angel, a wonderful large (14" for me is large ;) ) Mint Chocolate Chip Panda Bear, a new teddy bear elf pattern to design to offer on my patterns site (along with a free teddy bear ornament pattern)... and so many more!

I guess you'll just have to see who fights their way to the front of my imagination ;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2009 , Blogger Heather said...

    Ok... is it horrible that mint chocolate chip panda sounds delicious? XD

    I can't wait to see what you come up with to work on next! The ornaments are adorable.

     
  • At December 01, 2009 , Blogger ginger@bearbits said...

    I can imagine from what I've seen of your past creations that the new ones will be very unique and creative. And the good thing about all those critters dancing around in your head is that you will never want for friends!

     
  • At December 01, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    LOL Heather!! I actually can't wait to start on that panda... might have to stay here though :) Thank you both Heather & Ginger!!

    Hugs,
    Laura Lynn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home