Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Preview... Lil Nutmeg

My gosh, the weather in Chicago this weekend is just fabulous! It's sunny and in the 70's. I've still been playing catch up... working on bears that got neglected while preparing for the show and after show paperwork. I've not been online lately so I can try to catch up!

I had to pop on so give a sneak preview of Lil' Nutmeg though :) He should be about 5" tall when he's all done. He's made from yummy soft premium faux fur and will be fully jointed. Hopefully will have him all ready for pictures tomorrow!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At November 09, 2009 , Anonymous SharonR. said...

    Hi Laura, Now this the third comment/email I am sending. How do I know you got the first 2? Show me how to navagate thru your sight. PLEASE!!! I am not computer savey. I am from the article that Barbara Brabec printed for me.

    itsjustme, Sharon Rifilato

     
  • At November 09, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Hi Sharon!
    I don't think I got the first two. Are you trying to navigate my blog (which is here) or did you want to go to my website? http://www.TeddiesbyLauraLynn.com

    You can send me your email address on my contact page if you want to email! http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/contact.html

    Hugz,
    Laura

     
  • At November 14, 2009 , Blogger sandra said...

    he is very cute and a gorgeous colour
    hugs sandra

     
  • At November 17, 2009 , Blogger Nancy D said...

    I really love the little bears you are making now.
    Check out my blog for an award for you.

     
  • At November 18, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Sandra & Nancy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home