Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, March 1, 2010

The New Puppy ;)


I just love our Basset Hound puppy Stella (we got her the Sunday before Christmas) but boy I obviously had forgotten how much work puppies are!

We got our first puppy (Cleo our whippet) 10 years ago. Athena (another whippet) we got 9 years ago. Both of them were almost 3 months old when they came to us. The 3 dogs since then (Isis, Pandora - both whippets and our Chihuahua Sequoia) all came to us as adults.

So you can see... it's been a while since puppies LOL! That and we got Stella at around 7 weeks old instead of 11 or 12 weeks old ;)

I have a show and workshop to get ready for in New Hampshire this April. So.... what can I say.. all the Girls are in "their room" till this afternoon today... and we'll probably be doing it that way for most of the weekdays if I'm to get everything done in time LOL!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At March 07, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! I'm new to your blog and I just love it! I'm a bear collector. The pup is adorable too!..I added myself to your followers, I'll be back to visit...Hugs, Jennifer

     
  • At March 07, 2010 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much! I just added your blog to my list as well :) I'll have to take a better look later - but I have to say... who doesn't love pink? :) Bear hugs, Laura Lynn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home