Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New England Teddy Bear Gathering - April 17 & 18

My gosh the month has almost flown by again! I know you haven't seen many bears from me lately. I've been getting ready for the New England Teddy Bear Gathering! It's going to be a wonderful show in New Hampshire. I'll be teaching a workshop on Saturday (the 17th) and the show is on Sunday the 18th. There are still some seats left in the workshop if you are interested :)

Hopefully I'll be able to take some photos of the bears I'll be bringing to the show. At the moment, however, I have lots of them drawn out or cut out... but not many finished. I'd better stop getting more bears "ready to cut out" and finish the ones I have LOL!

Right now I'm trying to finish a lovely lavender bear for the challenge. Daphne Blau (the promoter and my friend) has sent a pattern to the artists who want to participate. We are all making bears from the same pattern. It's going to be so much fun to see how they all turn out!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At April 16, 2010 , Blogger Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

    So your off to a wonderful Teddy Show ~ I'm sure you'll have a Wonderful Time.... it has been along time since catching up on alot of My Favorite Blogs ~ Sorry, Way Too Long...
    Your Puppy Dogs in the Other Post are all So Sweet, Just Like Your Bears

    will check next week to see if you have pics from this weekend
    take care

     
  • At April 21, 2010 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Cheryl! I did have a great time :) Pics have been posted!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home