Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Need to Work on my Patience!

Yep, I'm still trying to get those bear orders done. It's been a long 6-7 weeks. That's when the food issues started with our Dogs. Right now I think everyone is OK - but earlier this week Athena started having issues again, then she got better (thank you Kayopectate!) and yesterday Isis was having major tummy issues. Isis is so underweight that she can't afford to not eat :(

But this morning it appears that everyone is doing OK. I'm going to give Isis several smaller meals instead of 2 big meals and I'm leaving Athena on the 1/2 old food 1/2 new food for a while. Athena got sick cause I tried to rush the food switch... again. (You'd think I'd learn!) Last week Isis had a rash, and the cream the doc gave her made her sick to her tummy. I stopped using the cream, and started giving her smaller meals so her tummy could handle it. This week Isis got sick cause I tried to rush giving her full sized meals.

Patience IS a virtue ;)

3 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2009 , Blogger lapousmor said...

    Oh my god! It looks like it is very tricky to find the best way to feed your doggies. I really hope you manage to get them all to eat properly and not to be sick again...

    Please please please, be patient!
    You will go through it well, i am sure.

    Lots of hugs,
    Sophie.

     
  • At May 23, 2009 , Blogger Mutz said...

    Get them all feeling better soon. Poor Isis has been through so much. Get her fattened up a little!
    Amy

     
  • At May 26, 2009 , Blogger Bev said...

    yup, dogs like kids are a great teacher of patience!

    hope the feeding schedules are all back on track now

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home