Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, April 27, 2009

New Bear & Pattern

He's finally done! This is Ringo. I've had him designed and drawn out onto the mohair for quite a while, but had not gotten around to finishing him till now.

Ringo is the prototype for a new pattern that I have available for sale on my Patterns Site.

Ringo the finished bear is also looking for a new home. He can be found on the Bears for Adoption page of my site. He may go to eBay on Tuesday...I'm not sure yet.

I've got some more new bear ideas floating around in my mind, but right now I need to take care of some custom order bears :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home