Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Recurring Dreams....

Do you ever have recurring dreams? I used to have two.

One was that a plane crashed in our back yard.

The other was that a "mean" dog that looked like our dog ran into our house and started a fight with our dog.


I don't have either of those dreams anymore, but I do still have a recurring dream. That is that I am setting up at a bear show and I realize that I have forgotten to bring my BEARS! The dreams are always a little different... different shows, different cities - but always it's me forgetting my bears LOL!

Actually I have a check list for when I'm getting ready to go to a show - and you can be sure that the BEARS on are on the list! In fact, they are at the top of the list LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home