Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slowly crawling back online....

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I caught another cold and then was experiencing some bad side effects to blood pressure medication.

Yeah, I'm just over 40 now and I need B/P meds - crud! I've started on a 3rd type today so we'll see how it goes. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the side effects to show up with me.

I've been really good and I do NOT look up what the possible side effects can be before I experience any. I wait to see if I notice any differences and then look it up ;)

As for bears ;) I'm hoping to get one listed on eBay today and 4 little Teddy Tag a Longs (teddy key chains) on my website.

1 Comments:

  • At February 21, 2009 , Blogger Shantell said...

    Don't feel bad about the BP meds, I been on them since my early 30's. It just runs in my family. Hope you get to feeling better soon. It's not fun feeling poo-ish.

    HUGS,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home