Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Random Things about Me

I was tagged yesterday by Ginger Brame of The Piece Parade. Ginger is a lovely person and fabulous bear artist. I was so pleased a couple of years ago to have a seat next to her at a bear show banquet!

I am supposed to tell you 6 random things about myself.

1) I used to be a pet photographer



2) After that, I was a car show portrait photographer


3) I enjoy drag racing our Trans Am at the drag strip


4) I've been on safari on the Amazon River in Brazil - twice, and want to go back..


5) I am a direct descendant of John Alden from the Mayflower

6) I dislike cooking

If you are on the list below, you've been tagged to post about 6 random things about you!

Apple Dumpling Diaries
Beckoning Bears
Waggle Bears
Dog Patch Critters
Dolls n Dreams
K Pawz Creations
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

6 Comments:

  • At January 20, 2009 , Blogger Marlys Waggle said...

    Hi Laura:

    You have so many interesting facts about yourself. I was hard pressed to come up with 6 things about me that aren't nearly as interesting as yours.

    Thanks for asking about Maisie. I've just been so busy I haven't had time to post, but we have a new puppy...yes, we do. I'll try to post about him today.

    Hugs, Marlys

     
  • At January 20, 2009 , Blogger Dolls N Dreams said...

    Hi, it was fun to learn more about you Laura, I have my 6 facts posted on my blog and have tagged 6 more....(Hugz) Tami

     
  • At January 20, 2009 , Blogger gail said...

    Hi Laura,,, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I have you in for the contest! :) I always enjoy your blog. I really want to get back into making teddy bears. I miss is so much. I just need to get sme mohair. lol
    Happy creating... gail

     
  • At January 21, 2009 , Blogger Nancy D said...

    Hi Laura,
    It took awhile to think up 6 interesting things about myself. Now I have to think of 6 people who haven't already been tagged.
    Stay warm,
    Nancy

     
  • At January 21, 2009 , Blogger Tammy said...

    Laura , your 6 facts are so interesting. Mine are up, but pale in comparison. What can I say, I'm a plain Jane :)

    Hugs, Tammy

     
  • At January 23, 2009 , Blogger Shantell said...

    I'm in...I just posted my randomness. :O) Thanks for including me and sorry it's taken so long for me to actually post. I'm sure you understand.

    Hugs,
    Shantell

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home