Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hope you Enjoyed the Holidays!

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays! It was very busy here, but nice too. I still have not taken photos of the house all decorated. I'd better do that before Thursday cause that's when it all comes down!

The day after Christmas hubby and I drove down to Kentucky to see my Mom. She lives south of Lexington... absolutely BEAUTIFUL country! We visited all day on Saturday and drove back home Sunday. Thankfully my daughter was home from school and in town so she was able to stay home with our whippets.


2 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2008 , Blogger Mutz said...

    Hi Laura, Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Scott has family in Kentucky & I agree it is some beautiful country. Have a Happy New Year! Don't let the four-leggers drink too much!
    Amy

     
  • At December 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Laura! Glad you had a good Christmas! Went to Santa Fe today - to get service done on my truck and to be on the search for the "perfect" 2009 calendar! :-) Finally found Hawaii though I was looking for a Texas calendar!

    Happy New Year from New Mexico!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home