Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Taking a Break from Shows

Good Morning!

Well I had a couple of bears left from my show on Sunday and have listed them on my website. Melody my little pocket bear is looking for a new home on eBay here.

I've felt bad because I've been very irregular about getting new bears on my website. The summer was crazy busy with going to the Renaissance Faire. After that I was trying to get bears ready for the show in October in Kohler, and after that trying to get bears for last Sunday's show.

I always knock myself out trying to balance making show bears, website bears and custom order bears. I've realized something's got to give for now... and it's shows - just for a while though!

I'll start slowly building up some inventory for shows here and there while I concentrate on bears for my site and my wonderful collectors! Then, when show time comes around I won't need to neglect my website as I'll already have bears for the show :)

I guess I'm trying to make my major "New Year's Resolution" at Thanksgiving :) That must be because I am very thankful for all of my wonderful collectors!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awww.....I hear 'ya about something having to give. However I wish I could get you to the Enchanted Albearquerque bear show....

    Have a most blesed Thanksgiving! I am thankful for your friendship!!

     
  • At December 03, 2008 , Blogger Tami Eveslage said...

    Laura, Melody is darling!!! I love the bit of sparkle that runs through her fur! I know what you mean about trying to balance too much. I have been doing commisions and the show and I have had nothing new on my website for a long time.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home