Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Show Coming Up Sunday November 23 in Lisle, IL!

I am hoping to get some postcards printed out (even if on my own printer this time) and mailed to collectors in the Chicago area about this upcoming show. I'm planning on having some wonderful bears... and Christmas bears too!

I'll also have some brand new Teddy Tag-a-Longs which can "tag-a-long" with you on your purse strap, key ring, or whatever! Of course they also make lovely Christmas Tree ornaments too! This is a new pattern I designed to be quick and easy for me to create so that I could offer them at the very affordable price of only $25. ... Edited to add... oh crud! I don't have enough time to get these finished for the show, I'm sorry! Stay tuned to my website though!

Here are the show details!

Sunday November 23, 2008
Illinois Doll, Toy, and Bear Show
The Hilton - Lisle/Naperville
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, IL
9am - 3pm

Presented by Illinois Doll, Toy, and Bear Shows
For more info visit
www.IllinoisDollShows.com/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home