Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots of Little Things.....

Wow, as much as I love going to the Renaissance Faire every weekend in the summer, it is FABULOUS to have my weekends back! It actually gives me back 4 days in my week.

It was rainy all weekend - though not nearly as bad as those down in Ike :( But I got a chance to get some housework done and also bear work!

Today I had fun dyeing some mohair. I am working on the head of a new Candy Corn bear. He will be 8" tall with footpads... in the style of a clown in Candy Corn colors. I am planning on finishing him up this week. But you all know how my plans sometimes go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home