Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lil Bunny Frango ...ADOPTED!!!

Finally, Lil Bunny Frango has been born! I don't have time to take his official "pawtrait" today (sorry, I LOVE puns!) but I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of the little guy.

Lil Bunny Frango is 5" tall. He was created from hand dyed mohair with soft upholstery fabric footpads and inner ears. He is fully disc and pin jointed and yes, he IS freestanding. He'll come to his new home with his own artificial chocolate mint truffle.

I'm sorry, but Lil Bunny Frango has been adopted.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello.

    So You like teddies. I just made today blog of Teddies in Finland.

    Welcome to check it.

    Greetings.

     
  • At August 28, 2008 , Blogger All Bear by Paula said...

    So cute and his sweetie is fake? I would have munched before I ever realised!!!!!

     
  • At August 28, 2008 , Blogger Kelly said...

    Awww what a cutie pie! I love the little bun!

    I think I was reading your blog this morning at the same time you were reading mine! ^____^

    I was just too tired to post right then.

     
  • At August 29, 2008 , Blogger Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

    Hi Laura Lynn, thanks for dropping by to visit my two blogs. I see you have 14 blogs ~ WOW! ~ that must be a record :)

    What lovely bears you make.

    Karen.

     
  • At September 03, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    LOL!!! Well, many of those blogs I use for our family's website - and I have a separate "page" (blog)for each of us including our Girls (dogs!)

     
  • At September 05, 2008 , Blogger Bears By Beesley TM said...

    Hey Laura Lynn!

    Wow what a wonderful blog! I am so inspired now. You know how much I adore you and your beautiful bears and now I am so inspired to better display my collection.

    Love your sneak previews!

    Hugs Louise

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home