Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, August 18, 2008

New Series of Bears Coming Soon

Coming soon will be my first Halloween bear of the year! Sabrina (shown here) was from a Halloween past, but I love blog posts with pictures :)

I've been wanting to start on those as I LOVE Halloween and the colors of fall. I guess I just needed a little "push" which I got when someone requested Halloween bears in my "Teddy Bear Suggestion Box"

Look for some Halloween bears in the next couple of weeks!

Yesterday I took my daughter back to college... yaaayyyy!!!! Don't worry, she's jumping for joy too ;) It's her third year so we're all used to the drill.

1 Comments:

  • At August 28, 2008 , Blogger All Bear by Paula said...

    What a cute little Halloween gal! Is it really just around the corner?! Doesn't feel like we even had a proper summer yet here in the UK!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home