Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, July 25, 2008

HUGE Web Domain price increase!!

You may have noticed that one of my hobbies - and source of extra income - are other websites. I have almost a dozen different domain names. Some are personal (like our family site and a few I got for my hubby's hobbies) and some are professional and bring in income. (besides my primary website for my bears)

It was fun and no trouble really... about $12 a year for a domain name.

Imagine my SHOCK when I got my domain renewal registration from Yahoo - and the cost went up by
170% !!!!!!

Guess I now have more work to do.... finding another place with which to register my website domain names..... ggrrrrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home