Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meet my Helper Isis

Meet one of my helpers... Isis! Isis is our whippet girl with the heart condition who continues to defy her veterinarian's prognosis (a month or two to live...from May 2007) much to his and our delight!

I've woken her up here and that's why you see "the look" here. But she's still beautiful to me!

Isis is my "morning helper". She likes to sit behind me in my chair (shown without me here) while I am catching up on emails, blogging and the like.

Yes, she gets 80% of the chair while I sit on 20% - the edge. What can I say? She IS named after a goddess ;)

At this moment as I'm typing, she's still sitting behind me - sound asleep and dreaming - as her legs are kicking me in the behind as she runs after bunnies in her sleep :)

2 Comments:

  • At July 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awwww....she is precious! My kitties do the same thing - they've heard about that "80/20 rule"! Ha ha!

     
  • At July 25, 2008 , Blogger Ellen said...

    Oh, it's so good to hear that Isis is also beating the odds. I hope both her and Caya will stay with us for a long time to come. You have a goddess, mine is a princess...lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home