Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy Day but no Bears....

Today was a busy day! I decided to cram as many of my household chores into one day as was possible for me! Housecleaning, changing sheets & towels, grocery shopping, trimming grass, trash night... I am BUSHED!!

Normally I do a job here and there during the week. I try to keep the weekends free for family time. But lately I've just been feeling like the work never ends and it was getting me down. (for me, bears are NOT work - all the running of the household is!)

So today after the house cleaning was done... and I was not exhausted... I decided to keep goin'!
I know a lot of people can do all that in one day no problem. In fact, at one time I cleaned houses -- often 3 in one day. (I was younger then LOL!)

But now I just don't have the stamina and I get tired easily (yes, I'm going to have that looked into... but it appears to run in our family: grandmother, mother, me....)

But for this week .. whoohooo! My work is DONE!! Boy that feels good! Well, except I do need to take 3 of my Girls in for rabies shots and heartworm... and all 5 need their nails trimmed which I do myself... LOL!

3 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please check out www.flylady.net - you DO NOT have to do it all in one day and "you can do anything for 15 minutes". She is just wonderful and you can adjust your schedule and not burn out. Trust me on this one! :-)

     
  • At June 20, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Aww thanks!!! Actually I was doing this principle and that's why I felt like I was always working and never "done". It's a mental thing LOL! It only takes me about 2 hours to clean the house anyways.. IF I stay off the computer LOL!!

     
  • At June 25, 2008 , Blogger Tami Eveslage said...

    Laura Lynn, I'm with you! There is something to be said for being able to actually cross something off your list and say "There now. That's finished!" Although my kids and I do like to do the Flylady's
    "27 Fling Boogie"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home